Saturday, May 11, 2019

Seattle

Final destination of the first leg of our road trip - Seattle!
 This is actually going to be the last post of the first leg of the trip. After we made it up the coast of Oregon, we headed to Seattle to meet up with Jack and Sandy and their 2 sons, Tommy and Jimmy. That evening, Tommy and Jimmy, and Ilsa and I all had a nerf war on the block... it was probably the best nerf war I have ever had! The next morning, we went to Mighty-Os donut shop. The donuts there had so much flavor! After Mighty-Os, we walked to Tommy and Jimmy's school where we had to depart. I hope I get to see them soon because I had lots of fun with them! My dad, my sister, and I are headed back to Anchorage. My mom will be driving Kiska and the Scamp to Minnesota so it will be waiting there for the next leg of the trip!
Lars, Ilsa, Jimmy and Tommy

Mighty-O Donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment